Do you have a photo or story to share about your family’s experience with the Imagination Library of Eugene? We’d love to hear from you! Submit your entry by March 27, 2017 (newly extended deadline!) for a chance to win a Kindle Paperwhite eReader and to be welcomed as the guest(s) of honor at the 2017 Imagination Library Luncheon, which will be held at the Valley River Inn on Thursday, April 6. Read below for more details!
How to Participate
- Submit your photo and/or brief story via email to email@example.com with subject line “Imagination Library Contest.”
- You will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours of your submission.
- The Imagination Library Contest will run from February 17 – March 27 (newly extended deadline).
- Winner(s) will be notified on March 30 via email and must be available to attend the IL Luncheon on Thursday, April 6 from 11:30 am – 1:00 pm at the Valley River Inn in Eugene, Oregon.
- Winner(s) will be announced to the public by April 3 via Facebook, the EPLF website and via the April issue of the Foundation eNewsletter.
We look forward to receiving your entries and hearing about how the Imagination Library has touched the lives of those you love!